How Can I Help My Child Communicate?
Updated: Dec 17, 2022
This book provides strategies to help your child develop skills to prevent or reduce the effects of any possible delays while having fun!
Subjects covered in the book:
- Use Your Environment and Routines to Teach
- Helping a Child Whose Language Is Not Functional
- Using Sign Language
- How to Fade and Why It Is Important
- Avoid Anticipating Your Child's Needs
- Teach Your Child That Their Words Work
- Placement of Toys and Preferred Items
- Sensory Tips
- Working with a Child with Echolalia
- Various Examples of How to Make Learning fun!
Excellent book for children with special needs.
Link to connect with Theresa Inman directly for more tips and tools -